Winters often gets boring and comes with a laziness kind of feeling. The short winter days make it very hard to do much work and instead, everyone prefers sitting on the bed enjoying things. But, in this short busy schedule people usually forget about their weight maintenance. After this when the winters end people usually find them being overweight and fail miserably in returning their weight to normal.
You might want to lose weight for reason’s such as to make 6 pack abs, the reasons don’t really matter, luckily this winter I tried some of the techniques and got some favorable results. I was able to lose weight in winters as well and that too a noticeable loss. The best part of this winter weight losing schedule was that it wasn’t much pain and in fact, it was fun.
So, don’t freak out to find such as interesting, fun and quick winter weight loss schedule for you. Instead, I am here for this purpose and today I am going to share with you some actionable winter weight loss tips that are going to bring out awesome results for you as well.
Actionable Winter Weight Loss Tips
I have been using these tips for almost more than 2 years now and the results are awesome every time. Here are some of the tips you should follow in order to lose weight in winters.
- Make A Quick Workout Schedule – Most people just forget everything in their winters except just eating, watching videos, movies, etc and sleeping. But, that’s completely wrong habit on your part and will negatively affect you. Instead of completely forgetting about your workout or exercise, try to shorten the time of your workout. Make a short workout schedule of around 30 minutes which is effective. This workout can include 5 minutes of pull-ups, 5 minutes of push-ups, for a better result.
- Consume Fewer Milk Products – Milk products including milk itself and curd, ghee, butter, etc are some of the most consumed items in winters. But, that’s something you should never do as it will increase your weight which you don’t want. Don’t completely avoid them but try to prioritize them lesser in your diet.
- Drink Excess Water (Warm if possible) – Water cleans your body and makes it healthier at the same time. Drinking more and more water is not something you should do in winters but every time. But, let’s come back to our winter weight loss schedule. Try to drink as much of water as possible and if you can try to drink lukewarm water. Cold water will also do the work but lukewarm water is more effective when it comes to losing weight.
- Make Eating Schedule Shorter – Unlike the summers try making your eating schedule shorter. Don’t ignore the eating part but try to make it shorter and effective by including more fruits and vegetables in your diet plan. Avoid oily and milky products and include the vegetables and fruits instead.
- Create a Home Run Task (with Fitness Band if possible) – People avoid going out in winters due to the laziness and colder atmosphere outside. But, you can do the same thing you do outside, in the indoor as well. Try to get yourself a fitness band and then try running at your home or if you have a treadmill that probably the best thing. Even if you don’t have a treadmill you can do that on the normal floor as well. Don’t move from your place instead, run there only and try switching on a fitness band. It will tell you the footsteps record and the calories you burnt as well.
- Correct Your Diet Plan – Most people have a habit of eating more food when they wake up and then they slowly lessen the amount of food as the day passes. Scientifically this is a completely wrong diet schedule and you need to make corrections in it. Follow the simple schedule which is to eat less in morning, moderately at noon time and then more in the night.
- Stop Outside Food – Most people feel like eating packed or oily food in the winters and they are easy to order and tasty as well. But, avoiding those things especially in winters will give you numerous benefits including some weight loss and healthier immune system.
- Consume More Proteins and Vitamins – Proteins and vitamins are the most important aspects of your diet. People usually avoid these things and prefer something tasty instead. But, foodstuff packed with proteins and vitamins can also be tasty. So, try finding foodstuff that you prefer and has proteins and vitamins as well. This will strengthen your digestive system and will help you reduce more weight. The healthier digestive system will also, in turn, help you be slim by digesting food completely.
- Chew Properly and Lesser At A Time – I have seen many people who are in a hurry to chew food fast and gulp it down. Instead, the best practice you can follow is divided into two part. The first one being that try taking smaller bites whenever eating anything. The second thing is that try chewing it properly and eat slowly(no hurries).
- Sit Straight Whenever Possible (Sleep Less) – Most people maybe you as well prefer sleeping more or at least simply lay down on your beds in the winters. It feels pretty good but unlike what it feels it a harmful thing. Try sitting more instead of laying down and whenever you sit try keeping your body posture straight as much as you can.